What is industrial aluminum profile
Aluminum profiles extrusion is to hot melt and extrude the alumin
ium bars to obtain different cross-sectional shape profiles. Due to the different proportions of the added alloys, the mechanical properties and application fields of the aluminum profiles are also different.
From the application field, it can be divided into building profiles and industrial profiles. Except for doors and windows, curtain walls, interior and exterior decoration and building structures, all aluminum profiles can be classified as industrial aluminum profiles.
Advantages of aluminum profiles in industrial applications
- Industrial aluminum profiles, in whose production the two processes, hot and cold are used, have strong corrosion resistance;
- Compared with other commonly used metals, aluminum profile has low density and light weight;
- Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profile has advantages for production, such as strong plasticity and good productivity;
- Aluminum profiles have good ductility, and can be made into light alloys with many metal elements with high quality materials;
- The aluminum profile has modularity and multi-function, which can quickly construct the ideal mechanical equipment outerwear;
- The surface treatment performance is good, the appearance is bright, and no paint is needed;
- The coefficient of elasticity is small, no spark in the collision friction, so that it performs best in automotive technology;
- No metal pollution, no toxicity, no volatile metals on the surface oxide layer.