Industrial Aluminum profile classification
Industrial Aluminum Classification
1. The aluminum profiles are classified according to the external processing requirements:
2. Electrophoretic coating of aluminum
3. Powder coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Planed aluminum (divided into mechanical planing and chemical polishing, the chemical polishing cost is higher and the price is more expensive)
Second, aluminum profiles can be divided into the following categories according to their use:
1. Door and window aluminum profiles for door and window construction (divided into doors and windows and curtain walls).
2. Special radiator aluminum profile for CPU heatsink
3. Aluminum alloy shelf aluminum profiles, the difference is the difference in cross-sectional shape. But they are all produced by hot melt kneading.
4. Industrial aluminum profiles: firstly used for automated mechanical equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure and the company to customize the mold according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as the assembly line conveyor belt,
Elevators, dispensers, testing equipment, etc., the electronics industry and clean rooms are mostly used!
Third, the aluminum profiles are classified according to the alloy:
Can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other award-winning aluminum profiles, which are more common in the 6 series. Different trademark differences are in various metals
The ratio of ingredients is not the same, except for the commonly used aluminum profiles such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series, etc., industrial aluminum profiles.
There are no clear types of differences, and most of the production plants are processed according to the customer's practice drawings.