Views: 24 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-23 Origin: Site
3. There are hard inclusions in the exposed metal or graphite strip on the discharge track or the swing bed, which will scratch the surface of the profile when it contacts the profile;
4. When the profile is sent to the bed from the discharge rail by the the fork rod, the profile is damaged due to the high speed;
5. Scratch caused by manual dragging of profiles on the swing bed;
6. During transportation, friction or extrusion between profiles will cause damage.
Aluminum profile surface damage scratch solution :
1. Improve the billet quality;
2. Improve the repair quality of the die, regularly nitride the die, and strictly implement the nitride process;
3. With soft felt isolation profiles and auxiliary tools, as far as possible to reduce the contact damage of profiles and auxiliary tools;
4. Handle gently in the production process, try to avoid random drag search or flip profiles;
5. Reasonable placement of profiles in the material frame, try to avoid mutual friction.