Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-19 Origin: Site
Two kinds of extrusion process characteristics of aluminum extrusion machine
A, Hot extrusion process characteristics:
1) Hot extrusion is an early extrusion forming technology used in several extrusion processes. It is a kind of extrusion forming of metals under hot forging temperature with the help of good plasticity of materials. It is widely used in the production of aluminum, copper and other non-ferrous metals such as pipes and profiles, which belongs to the metallurgical industry.
2) Hot extrusion features:
1. The extrusion process is relatively simple, one extrusion forming, less processing procedures (only six kinds of equipment to complete the finished product of the profile), the production efficiency is relatively stable.
2. Save raw materials and machining time.
3. The extruded products are of good quality and high precision.
4. The extrusion pressure is small, which can extrude the products with higher strength and larger size.
B Cold extrusion process characteristics:
1) Cold extrusion is one of the processing techniques of chip free and chip less parts. It means that the blank metal is put into the mold cavity in the cold state, and the metal is forced to extrude from the mold cavity under the action of strong pressure and certain speed, so as to obtain the desired shape, size and extrusion parts with certain mechanical properties.
2) Cold extrusion features:
1. Save raw materials.
2. Improve labor productivity.
3. The parts can obtain the ideal surface roughness and dimensional accuracy.
4. Improve the mechanical properties of parts.
5. Can process complex shapes to reduce the cost of parts
Because the products extruded by the two extrusion processes in the press are not the same, it is correct to choose the right equipment to produce the right products, whether it is cold extrusion or hot extrusion.